Thursday, September 23, 2004

Maybe I Should Diversify My Topics

Per sitemeter.com, the following Google searches have led to Bigger than Life or Death:

"mark bellhorn" with "girlfriend"

"mark bellhorn interview"

"kevin millar KFC commercial" (twice)

"kevin millar kentucky fried chicken"

"mark bellhorn smile" (four times)

Now, all of these I can understand. But...

"pamela anderson playboy"

...just boggles the mind.

Actually, I'm making that last one up. The rest are true, though, and I know that at least one Portugese site that has nothing to do has linked to me.

So I got that going for me.

As an aside, the posters at Sons of Sam Horn (the main link is on the sidebar, and you really should visit if you haven't. Rarely have passion and baseball smarts come together in one community as well as they have here) are saying that Orlando Cabrera, after flying back to Boston after visiting his sick wife, actually asked into the lineup for tonight's game!

He asked into the lineup.

Shows you what coming from Montreal can do to a guy's attitude towards the game. Or, maybe he's always been like this, and we've never known. Watching him round the bases after his mini-Manny shot into the Monster seats, and seeing him break out into a grin three-quarters of the way to home...

Oh my. That's the best feeling in sports.